Did your Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 go terribly wrong while attempting custom ROM installation or other? If yes then you must be find ways to unbrick your device. No worries at all, to overcome the mode and want a fully functional Galaxy ACE then follow the tutorial to unbrick it easily.
Samsung Galaxy Ace is also called as Samsung Galaxy Ace La Fleur and Samsung Galaxy Ace Hugo Boss. This 3.5 inch device is a 3G phone with Mini SIM. The 5 Mega Pixels camera with LED Flash with no secondary camera are the camera feature of this phone. you can shoot videos and share them over internet through Geo-tagging. It is powered by 800 MHz ARM 11 processor with Qualcomm MSM7227 chipset. The Li-Ion 1350 mAh battery is quite well to enjoy playing games or hanging over other activities. If you have bricked the device then getting it back is an easy task.
Caution: Uncertainly bricked the device is unfortunate for the mobile user and he keeps finding the tutorial over the new. We are only providing the guide and any damage happened then you are the responsible one. So, do follow the educational tutorial on your own risk.
- Bricked Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
- Computer with internet connectivity to download files (Windows XP or Windows 7)
- Original USB cable for device connectivity
- If any means your ACE home screen appears then do the backup quickly otherwise bear the data loss
- Enable the USB Debugging by settings>application>development and tick the USB Debugging box and do not forget to untick the box when updation is finished
- Make sure the battery remains 40% or more to perfume the task otherwise the device may shut down in the middle of the procedure
- Uninstall the antivirus app from mobile and disable the same in computer to avoid interruption
- Samsung Galaxy Ace Tool pack
Procedure to unbrick Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
- The procedure is very straightly understood but new user who bricked their device and looking at this tutorial must read out fully and then go for it. Bricking of device is not any easily.
- First do the backup if possible otherwise leave this step. Backup is 100 percent sure when the device is fine and every backup is crucial.
- Then download the above package from here to your computer and extract it with any suitable software. The software must be WinRAR or 7Zip as they are recommend most of the time by developers.
- Now click on the extracted ACE tool in computer and go to tar file and select the same and hit the Copy button. Now open the Cygwin window in computer and click the same. There you type the command “cd ./work” (without inverted commas) and hit enter. Again type the command “splitfus2.exe_w2*.tar.md5” (without inverted commas) and hit enter. Wait for few minutes to type the second command.
- Now open the folder and click on Open Folder and select Odin. In Odin select PDA File and click Flash to initiate the unbricking procedure. When it is done the device will automatically reboot in normal mode.
- Well done! You have learned the procedure to unbrick the Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 easily by following the tutorial.
Stay tuned to Blogzamana for more updates, rooting, tweaks, tips, software upgrade, apps and news related to android. And do not forget to like the Google+ and Facebook if you like our tutorial.