Do you want to enjoy latest Jellybean on your Galaxy ACE S5830? Yes off course the best buttery smooth interface that you haven’t experienced on your phone. If yes then here in this article you can apply Revolution Light v1 Custom ROM in recovery mode. Before that check out the features the ROM have you take your breath away and then jump over to find out the procedure.
Samsung Galaxy Ace is also called as Samsung Galaxy Ace La Fleur and Samsung Galaxy Ace Hugo Boss. The device hs 3.5 inches display with TFT capacitive touchscreen with TouchWiz v3.0 UI. The device uses its 800 MHz ARM 11 processor with a chipset of Qualcomm MSM7227. It runs on Gingerbread v2.3 and if you want to get new look on it and specially Jellybean, then update it. Below you will see how it is done and do share the bugs if arise then we do consult with the developer.
Features of Revolution Light v1 Custom ROM:
- Based on Jellybean and CoolCatGetHome SGAII Rom
- Home screen is mixture of Jellybean and ICS
- Uses SsLauncher as default version
- Includes battery, fast net and signal tweaks
- Uses Nexus style bootanimation
- Gaming experience is improved
- Battery life improved and fixed the jumping problem
- And many more
Caution: This Jellybean styled custom ROM can only applicable on rooted device so check the phone is rooted or not. To check that install root checker app from Play store. Meanwhile any damage occurs then it’s not our responsibility. The entire responsibility is on user. By any chance your device is bricked then follow the procedure to unbrick ACE easily.
- Rooted Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
- Computer (Windows XP or Windows 7)
- Original USB cable
- Back up of all personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, music, apps, contacts, messages, apps etc present in phone
- Make sure the battery power at minimum 40% otherwise charge it or the device may shut down in the middle of the procedure
- Enable the USB Debugging through Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the USB Debugging box and do not forget to untick the box when updation is finished
- Revolution Custom ROM Firmware pack
- ROM Manager App
Procedure to apply Revolution Light v1 Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830
- First root your device and then download the Revolution Custom ROM Firmware pack in your computer. since its an unofficial update, the device requires root access.
- Then connect the device to computer and copy paste the downloaded zip file in the root of the SD card.
- Now open the ROM Manage app and select FLASH Clock Work mod Recovery option to enter the device in recovery mode. There is other option Reboot device into recovery mode and make sure to select that too.
- In the recovery mode select install zip from SD card and then choose the zip file to flash. This will take 4 minutes to get installed.
- Then select go back and reboot system now to boot device into normal mode.
Congratulations, you have learned the procedure to update Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 with Revolution Light Custom ROM Firmware. If you have any doubts then do comment. Stay tuned to Blogzamana for more updates, rooting, tweaks, tips, software upgrade, apps and news related to android. And do not forget to like the Google+ and Facebook if you like our tutorial.