Samsung Galaxy Nexus model Comes with 4.65 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen. The device has no card slot but gives 16GB internal storage capacity. For Samsung Galaxy Nexus I9250, the official Jellybean 4.2.2 JDQ39 firmware got released. By Google this update could have been possible. Yes, of course Google is the company who sell Galaxy Nexus model and sold out lot of its devices through it. Through this Jellybean 4.2.2 firmware update certain bugs are fixed such as Calender bug, camera force close error and draining of battery. This were the problem user facing from many months and at last they are been solved with the latest update. If you owe one of the Galaxy Nexus device then follow the article to manually update the official update.
Earlier we had updated Galaxy Nexus manually by flashing Android 4.2 Jellybean and now update with Android 4.2.2 Jellybean. Check out the link for more details.
Caution: If the device is already rooted then applying Jellybean 4.2.2 will revoke the access. This is going to happen because the update you are going to do is official one. If the device is not rooted then no harm is going to happen. Be sure and apply the update. While update any damage occurs then we’ll not take any of the responsibility. But we’ll support you to the fullest to solve all the problems. Just type the comment below.
- Galaxy Nexus I9250 TAKJU model
- Computer (Windows xp or Windows 7)
- Original USB Cable
- Enable the USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the box. Do untick the box when the update procedure is finished
- Make sure the device is powered up means check the battery level, if it is less than 30 % then charge it up so that it sustain the officil update
- Back up all your personal details such as SMS, MMS, videos, music, APN passwords, images, documents and other files in case of corruption or loss
- Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 Jellybean firmware Pack
- ROM Manager App from Google Play Store
Procedure to update Galaxy Nexus I9250 with official Jellybean 4.2.2 JDQ39 build firmware
- At beginning check the update is available on WiFi or not. To do that select Settings > About Phone > Software Updates. Then follow the next step.
- Secondly carry on the back and then cleaning. For cleaning the cache, the device needs to get switched off. After switching off enter the device in recovery mode. To do that press VOL UP KEY+ VOL DOWN KEY+ POWER BUTTON. Release the buttons when the logo appears on screen. In the recovery mode select wipe cache partition and wipe data/factory reset. Wiping of cache is required to keep the device away from hang or stuck in the company logo while booting.
- Now download the Android 4.2.2 JDQ39 Jellybean firmware Pack in computer from above given link. Place the file in the SD card or in memory of phone. Keep it in root and not in any sub folder because it won’t get detected in recovery mode.
- Switch off the device to enter into recovery mode. Press VOL UP KEY+ VOL DOWN KEY+ POWER BUTTON. Release the buttons when the logo appears on screen to enter the device in recovery mode or through ROM Manager app. Tap on the app and select reboot device in recovery mode.
- Now select the option install zip from SD card and then choose the same to flash the firmware. Wait for 3-4 minutes and then select reboot system now.
Congratulations, you have now learned the procedure to update TAKJU model of Galaxy Nexus with official Jellybean 4.2.2 JDQ39. For more details do comment us the form given below.