In Italy Galaxy Note 4 N910F received the official update on Lollipop version. The update only rolled for the model number N910F with firmware dubbed as XXU1COH4. The other N910C variant too received the update. The update brings the whole new powerpack performance and new icon layout. The security is enhanced and other small improvements are done. Currently it is available on air but manually can be update by following the article carefully.
Installation of firmware is official hence the rooted device get revoked and the entire brick device get back into their original firm. Make sure the device is unlocked before going to odin flashing of official firmware.
- Computer with internet
- USB cable
- Back up your phone data such as SMS, MMS, contacts, call logs, multimedia etc. so that they don’t get wiped out during procedure.
- Charge the phone atleast to 70% battery power to carry on the process.
- Disable the security services in your computer
- Enable the USB Debugging by tapping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
Guide to Update Galaxy Note 4 N910F with Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1COH4 Firmware
- First go for download of N910FXXU1COH4 firmware and odin in your computer from above link for your Galaxy Note 4.
- Then extract the files that to md4 tar file is obtained.
- After that switch off the phone and boot in download mode by press holding the HOME+POWER+VOLUME DOWN button at the same time.
- Then run the odin in pc and connect the device via USB cable. You could see the ID:COM turns blue and message appears as Added. This means the device is added.
- Click the AP button and go to the firmware file that was saved in desktop.
- Then check the auto reboot and F.reset time option. The re-partion option must be unticked.
- Then hit the start button and wait until the update is completed. Well, the device automatically gets rebooted to normal mode. Then disconnect the usb cable.
Congratulations, you have just earned the procedure to Update Galaxy Note 4 N910F with Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop XXU1COH4 Firmware easily. If other query on android hen do follow our Blogzamana.