If you are using a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C device, then you must check your phone’s notification panel today to see if there is any new update notification to install a new Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS in your Smartphone. The new kikat update is being rolled out for all the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 devices in Bulgaria, Baltic, Mexico (Telecel) & Saudi Arabia. If you are a user of the said device and residing in any of the said countries, then you can update your Smartphone right now with the new firmware. The firmware is dubbed as Android 4.4.4 XXU1ANIF and id being rolled out in phases in the mentioned countries. If you receive the KitKat 4.4.4 notification on your device via OTA, then you just have to download and install it on your Galaxy Note and can enjoy the new features. However, you can also update it manually by following the below mentioned update method.
The new Android 4.4.4 KitKat N910CXXU1ANIF firmware arrives with various small adjustments and improvements that ensures your Galaxy Note 4 to work faster and better. Now let’s have a look on the below mentioned guide for flashing the new KitKat 4.4.4 XXU1ANIF Firmware in your Galaxy Note 4 device.
Caution: Double check the name and model of your Smartphone before initiating the update process. Being the update your own decision, by any means Blogzamana must not be blamed for any damage because the entire risk is on user. We’ll only help to solve doubts with suitable response.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C
- One Computer
- Original USB cable
- Backup all the personal data using backup app
- Minimum battery should be above 60%
- Enable the USB Debugging to get the device connected to computer. Don’t forget to disable USB post installation.
- Disable all antivirus programs.
- Samsung Kies (32 bit or 64 bit)
- KitKat 4.4.4 XXU1ANIF Firmware [Bulgaria, Baltic, Mexico (Telecel) & Saudi Arabia]
Procedure to update Note 4 to KitKat 4.4.4 XXU1ANIF Firmware
- First check all the above requirements are fulfilled and then proceed to download files. Download the Kies and install in your computer first.
- Then download the firmware package and odin in your computer. Extract both the files and place on your desktop.
- Double click on Odin to launch in your PC.
- Then switch off your Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C to enter it into download mode. To do that press VOL DOWN KEY+HOME+POWER button simultaneously. Press the VOL UP button to continue when you see a warning triangle on your device screen.
- Connect the device to computer via USB cable. The ID: COM box turns yellow after connecting the device. If this doesn’t happen then you might not have selected Kies option.
- Then select AP/PDA on the Odin screen and choose the tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder on desktop. Make sure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- After choosing the right options, click on Start in Odin box to perform the firmware update. The entire process will take 4-5 minutes and the phone will reboot automatically.
- After the pass message appears, detach the cable and you are all done.
That’s it! Now you have successfully updated the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910C device via Odin method. The KitKat 4.4.4 XXU1ANIF firmware is the latest official update available, so don’t miss the opportunity.