If you have got Samsung 2012’s flagship model Galaxy S3 then try out the latest Dirty Unicorn Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom ROM today with ease. Only make out 200 MB space out in your device and read out the tutorial and install. This is a stable ROM and comes with extend battery life and optimized performance.
If any kind of damage occurs during installation then Blogzamana will not be responsible for it hence the entire risk is on user. You must have proper backup of all files because the procedure will guide through custom recovery. You must download and install the Samsung USB drivers and to rooted. Rooting gives total control and voids warranty.
- Personal computer with data connectivity
- The phone must have 70% battery power to sustain the process.
- Disable the security services in your computer and antivirus security in your device to avoid interruption in the middle.
- Enable the USB Debugging by tapping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Don’t forget to untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
Procedure to Update Galaxy S3 I9300 With Dirty Unicorn Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom ROM
- First download the files from above link and save it your computer. Do not change the file names or unzip them.
- Then take your Galaxy S3 Phone and connect to computer via USB cable but before that mount the memory storage.
- Then the flies you have downloaded earlier must be copy paste in the root of the SD card of your phone. Then detach the cable and switch of the phone.
- Boot the device in recovery mode by press holding the Volume up+ home+ power keys for a while.
- Now try clean the cache by selecting wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvik cache.
- Go to main menu in recovery mode and select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard and choose the ROM first and then the google app.
- After flashing the two files, select reboot system now.
Well done you have successfully earned the procedure to install and update the Galaxy S3 I9300 With Dirty Unicorn Android 5.1.1 Lollipop custom ROM. If are stuck in normal boot or animation then go to recovery mode and clean the cache again and reboot the system. All this can be happened if you have the correct model of Galaxy S3 and correct files. Stay connected to Bogzamana for more updates on android and other.