While almost all Samsung devices of Galaxy Series are receiving new firmware updates, there is one more device recently added to the list. It’s the Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 3G SM-T561. Following the below given manual update method, the users can flash the new Android 4.4.4 KitKat Firmware on their Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 3G. The firmware build is named as T561XXU0APA2 and is also being rolled via OTA in United Arab Emirates, Sri Lanka, India, Nepal, Nigeria, South Africa and many more countries. But as usual it will take some time to reach your tab being this rolled in installments..
Being official update, the rooted phones will revoke the stock android recovery and hance the users have to root their Galaxy Tab again. The update is available on OTA and Kies. BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any damage of your phone during Odin update.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 3G SM-T561.
- Computer with USB cable and internet connectivity.
- Backup of all data in your Samsung Galaxy Tab using apps or computer.
- Charge up the phone to full battery because it shouldn’t get stopped during update.
- Enable the USB debugging in the developer option in Settings,
Procedure to update Galaxy Tab E 9.6 3G to Android 4.4.4 Kitkat firmware
- First download the above mentioned files on your PC and extract those on your desktop.
- Then run odin on your PC by hitting the execution file and then switch off your phone.
- Take the phone and press the Volume down+ home+ power button together to put your Galaxy Tab into download mode.
- A warning message appears now, then press the volume up button. Now your handset will land absolutely in download mode.
- Connect the phone to your PC via USB and in the Odin panel one message box will appear with an added message. Make sure the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time”options are checked.
- Click on the PDA/AP button in Odin and choose the .tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder and click start. Wait for few minutes and when the pass message appears, detach the cable. The phone will automatically get rebooted.
- If you get into the boot loop sequence and the smartphone is not starting up in 10 minutes, then put the device in recovery mode and factory reset and wipe out all cache. Then reboot it again to enjoy the latest firmware.
That’s all to be followed in this firmware update procedure. If your Smartphone successfully reboots, then you have properly updated your Samsung Galaxy Tab E 9.6 3G to the official Android 4.4.4 KitKat XXU0APA2 Firmware. For more updates stay connected to BlogZamana.