Samsung Z1 SM-Z130H is one of the powerful devices in the Smartphone segment. Latest reports convey that the Samsung Z1 Smartphone is lately getting upgraded to the newest version of Tizen OS. While the Smartphone by default incorporated the Tizen OS v2.3, now it’s getting upgraded to the Tizen 184.108.40.206 OS with the build number Z130HDDU0CPD6. The update is being rolled in India and Sri Lanka. Users aspiring to flash this firmware on their handset instantly can follow the below mentioned steps-by-step manual.
But if you don’t have any issues to wait still the official update hits your device, then you can wait till the update hits the notification panel of your handset (since it’s an OTA update). Then you can download and install the firmware on your device by downloading it from the Samsung servers. But if you can’t wait the update to reach your Samsung handset, then you can manually search for it following the steps Settings->about phone->software update. But before that you need to fill certain requirements that are essential for safe update your device. Take a quick look on these.
Make sure to double check the Name and model number of your Samsung Z1 before starting the installation since it’s only meant for this device. Using the process with other devices might brick your device or create bugs in it. Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your handset experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk.
- One Samsung Z1 Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Z1 drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data on Galaxy device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60%-70% battery back up on your Samsung Z1 to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Tizen 220.127.116.11 Firmware
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- Download (Nepal, Sri Lanka) the above mentioned two files and extract the new Tizen OS firmware file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the AP/PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the firmware file. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when the device restarts.
The flashing will take almost 4-5 minutes and your device will reboot automatically after the flashing. Wait still the process finishes. Congrats!! You have successfully flashed the new firmware on your Samsung Z1. Enjoy!! In case of any issues, don’t forget to get back to me via the comment section. I am always there to find out a solution for you.