YOG4PAS1N0 Cyanogen OS 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop Software Update is released for the OnePlus One smartphone. This Lollipop version rolls essential features within the software. To apply the ROM the device need to update with TWRP recovery.
If for the first time you are installing the software then you need to be very smooth in flashing the CyanogenMod OS 12.1. Backup is very much essential, hence do it by using the android app. This amazing update rolls redesigned features and performance of the phone raised to 30 percent. The new calendar app is loaded and the true caller integration is also updated. The new alphabetical menu with a dark background is added and lots of app icon app updated.
The update is official and if anything goes wrong then Blogzamana will not be responsible for anymeans.
- OnePlus One USB drivers
- USB cable
- Backup all the files apps, videos, sms, music, apps and others using android app
- Enable the USB Debugging in Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging
- Check the battery power that must be upto 50% or more
Procedure to Software Update in OnePlus One with YOG4PAS1N0 Cyanogen OS 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- First you need to download cyanogens OS 12.1 YOG4PAS1NO ROM from above link to your computer.
- Then connect the OnePlus One smartphone to computer via USB cable.
- Then copy paste the downloaded zip file phone memory or SD card. Make sure it is done in root of the sd card not in any folder.
- Then power off the smartphone and detach the cable. Put the device in recovery mode and hold the Volume down+power button at a time.
- Once you are in TWRP Recovery, carry out a complete data wipe by tapping on the Wipe button. After that filch on the Swipe to Factory Reset option at the bottom.
- Go back and tap on install button and choose the zipe file to copy from phone memory.
- Confirm the installation on screen by swiping on swipe to confirm flash option. Then select reboot system now to boot in normal mode.
Congratulations your One Plus One is updated with YOG4PAS1N0 Cyanogen OS 12.1 Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Check the update in about phone. If you stick in boot animation more than 5 minutes, then again switch off the phone and boot in recovery mode and clean the cache. Stay connected to Blogzamana for more updates on Android in future.