Are you a proud owner of HTC One M7 6500L Smartphone? Then great move guys. Now you have no more to get burdened with the existing firmware of your handset neither you have to endure the loo-falls that your Smartphone is suffering from. No more to experience the boring and burdensome features. Then you must be wondering what to do? Very simple. Now a most recent Android Lollipop Custom ROM with the official name r4 AICP 9.0 (m7vzw) is rolling for your device. What you have to do is to flash this Custom ROM on your device by following the given procedure and enjoy the latest Lollipop features. XDA Developer semdoc has introduced this Custom ROM for you.
Flashing the Lollipop r4 AICP 9.0 (m7vzw) to your handset is not that much difficult as it seems. But you have to read and understand the steps properly to make your Smartphone get flashed successfully. Among the important requirements, creating a Nandroid backup for your device, rooting it, installing a Recovery file, enabling the USB and disabling the Antivirus program from both your handset and PC is a must. Excluding any of the said necessities might end up with an unsuccessful tutorial.
During the update, your handset might face certain issues, might get hard/soft bricked or even get cluttered with bug. Remember we at Blogamana will not remain responsible for that. So self taking the responsibility of this update will be highly appreciated. Post update, you will experience a number of new features in your device. So proceed with a positive vibe in mind.
- Android 5.1.1 Lollipop r4 AICP 9.0 (m7vzw) Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your handset to your PC via USB. Then move both the files to the SD Card of your HTC One M7 6500L and detach the USB.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode.
- In that mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM in your Smartphone. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card, select the files one after another that you moved to your SD Card in step 1 and flash respectively.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu in Recovery mode and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode.
Wait still your device reboots Once reboots, know that you are all done. Now it’s time to compare between the previous features and new ones, mark the bug fixes and see the improvements in the UI. Forget not to share with us the changes you mark in your handset post update. In case of face any problems, feel free to get back to us. We shall try to find out a solution for you.