The Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750FN Smartphone, one of the most popular devices from Samsung has started receiving the Android 9 Operating System. The update build is dubbed as Android Pie A750FNXXU1BSC4 and is available for update in lot many countries that include Greece, Austria, Cyprus, Ireland, Netherlands, Crotia, Hungery, Slovenia, Italy, Portugal, Romania, Germany, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Spain, Crez Republic, and Korea. The update will soon be rolled in the other corners of the globe soon. So keep checking the Notification Panel of your Smartphone to get the OTA.
Before starting the update, you must be aware that the above said firmware is intended to bring end number of improvements in your Smartphone that includes a new User Interface, brand new Android Pie goodies, stable performance and many more. Now let’s take a look on the pre-requirements of the update. Also you need to remember that the said update is meant only for the Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750FN and hence must not be used in any other devices.
Make sure to cross check the Name and model of your handset before starting the update since it’s only meant for the said device. Using the firmware on other handsets might brick your Smartphone or even create bugs in it. Remember, BlogZamana will never be blamed for any sort of issues or bugs if created in your device because of the update. So what you do is at your own risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy A7 Smartphone
- Original USB Cable
- One PC pre-loaded with Samsung A7 drivers.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your Smartphone since the update will erase all your data.
- Keep at least 60% battery back up on your Samsung A7 to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the Android 9 Pie A750FNXXU1BSC4.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Then switch off your Samsung Samsung A7 and boot it into download mode.
- Now launch Odin on your PC and connect your Smartphone to it via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue with the COM PORT Number & an Added Massage in the below left corner of your Smartphone if your device gets connected properly.
- After select “PDA” from ODIN and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset” Time checkboxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition box is unchecked.
- Double check Settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see a PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop ensuring that the flashing procedure is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
The update process will take 4-5 minutes and your Samsung A7 SM-A750FN will reboot automatically after the update. Wait still the update finishes. Finally you have successfully flashed the new firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A750FN. Enjoy!! In case of any issues, ping me in the comment section. I will try to find out a solution for you.