Great news Oppo Find 7a users! Now you can update your Smartphone with the latest Android 4.4.4 Firmware. Of course this is not an official update. But whilst there is no info when the official firmware update is going to be rolled out, the AOKP developers have churned out the fact into reality by introducing the latest firmware update for the Oppo find 7a Smartphone.
Post update your Oppo Smartphone will experience a number of change logs that will include Head up notifications Option to disable fullscreen keyboard, Auto Immersive Mode, NFC Polling Mode, CRT screen off animation modes, Lockscreen rotate option, Menu unlock enabling/disabling options & a number of other bugfixes and device updates.
But before initiating the update process, you need to take a quick look on the pre-requirements for the process. Let’s have a look on the essentials.
First of all double check the Name and model number of your device by going to the About Device section of your Smartphone. Since this update is only meant for the Oppo Find 7a Smartphone, using this tutorial in other devices or even in other models of same series might harm your device drastically.[highlight] Keep in mind that BlogZamana will no way remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk.[/highlight]
- One rooted Oppo Find 7a Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable.
- One PC preloaded with Oppo Find 7a drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Oppo Find 7a to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android KitKat 4.4.4 Firmware & Google Apps Package for Oppo Find 7a
Procedure to Update Oppo Find 7a Smartphone
- First of all download the above mentioned file to your computer. Now connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and move the downloaded files on your Smartphone.
- Now switch off your Smartphone to bring it into recovery mode. To do so, after switching your device off, press & hold the Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously still you see the TWRP Recovery.
- Next click Clear Data & Wipe Cache options to ensure that you have erased all data and cache from your device so that your device will perform superior.
- Now select the option Install zip from sd card and choose the firmware zip file that you moved to your device in step 1 and click install. Also install the Google Apps Package in the same process after the firmware gets flashed. The whole process will take around 4-5 minutes.
- Once the files get flashed, select go back and reboot into normal mode. Here also your device will take another 4-5 mins to reboot into normal mode. In case your device gets stuck into bootloop sequence, follow this article to come out of this.
Congrats!! Now you have successfully flashed the android 4.4.4 KitKat firmware in your Oppo Find 7a Smartphone successfully. In case you face any issues in the update process, get back to me via the comment section. I shall find out a solution for you.