Root OnePlus Nord CE 5G Using Magisk/SuperSU/Kingoroot is easy. Nord CE 5G has a massive 4500 mAh battery. Larger batteries require a better charger. The Warp Charge 30T Plus improves power transmission by converting a CE high-capacity battery from 0% to 70% in just 30 minutes. Nord CE 5G has three cameras, including a large 64-megapixel camera (16 megapixels larger than the main Nord). The large f / 1.79 camera helps capture light and detail in low light. It has a stunning 16 MP selfie camera. Whether it’s scrolling, sweeping or streaming, 90Hz refresh rate provides 50% more visual information per second for an engaging easy experience.
The Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G mobile platform uses underground AI to deliver enhanced performance, stunning visuals and 5G gaming. Adding 12GB of RAM ensures that all programs are used quickly and easily. Anyways we will root Nord CE 5G with Magisk, SuperSU, Kingsroot and on PC.
Once the OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro is been rooted it cannot return back to its original ROM unless it is treated with Official stock ROM. So do think a bit more times to root the device and bear the warranty loss. You won’t be able to get official OTA updates on your Smartphone. If not followed the steps properly, the device gets completely dead. Any damage or loss will not be the responsibility of Blogzamana. But at the time of any doubt, we will defiantly meet the correct answer to it. Hence Root OnePlus Nord CE 5G Using Magisk/SuperSU/Kingoroot or PC.
- OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro
- Windows PC
- You must have a network with 4G connectivity on your PC or laptop what you are using to download files from here
- The original USB cable must be used or else the device will not get detected
- Battery power must be roughly 40% or more to stay away from automatic shutdown
- Enable the USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development and tick the USB Debugging box. Afterwards, untick the USB Debugging box for security grounds
- Back up all the personal data present in the phone through backup apps
- Install a custom recovery like TWRP to flash files
- Unlock the bootloader of your phone
How to unlock the bootloader OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro without using a PC
- Go to OnePlus Smartphone Settings
- There tap on About Phone in your Devices
- Now go to Software information, there Tap 7 times on the Build number (the information is shown how many times left to tap)
- You go back to the main setting page again and there Find the Developer Option in the settings
- Now open the Developer Option.
- Then turn on the toggle button OEM Unlock. And that’s it.
Root OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro Using Magisk
- First, download the Magisk zip file on your phone and then move to internal storage.
- Boot to recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power button and do not release the button unless you see the Boot animation.
- Then tap on Install from the TWRP Recovery page and select the Magisk. Zip file from the internal storage.
- Tap on Swipe to confirm Flash and reboot the Smartphone.
- When the phone gets booted, install the Magisk Manager APK.
You have successfully rooted the OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro by using the Magisk file
Root OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro by SuperSU
- Download the SuperSU zip file on the phone and then move the zip file to the phones internal storage.
- The phone must have installed with custom recovery. Now boot to recovery mode by pressing Volume Down and Power button and do not release the button unless you see the Boot animation.
- Tap on Install from the TWRP recovery page.
- There locate the Super SU zip file from the internal storage and Swipe to install the zip
- Tap on the Reboot system when the flashing is completed
Successfully, you have rooted the OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
Root OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro with Kingoroot
- This is the easiest rooting tool, so first, download the KingoRoot APK.
- Go to settings->security-> enable Unknown Source option.
- Install the APK file on your phone and open the Kingoroot App and tap on the One-click Root button.
- The phone reboots several times and after few minutes the process gets completed.
Root OnePlus Nord CE 5G with PC
- Start rooting by downloading the One-click Root software and install in a PC
- Then run the software and connect the device to a PC with a USB cable
- The device is detected and clicks on Root Now.
That’s it, you have rooted the device on your computer easily.
Check the device is rooted or not
- First of all download the Root Checker App from Google Play Store.
- Then Open the App → Click Verify Root
Now, here you will see the message “Congratulations! Root access is properly installed on this device” if your device has been successfully rooted.
Rooting OnePlus Nord CE 5GPro Smartphone in three different ways is easy. Try these rooting methods and if stuck at any moment then do comment us.