Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is the other smart and feature-eccentric tablet that Samsung had launched lately into the market. Like other tablets & Smartphones, this device also hasn’t come with root access from the fast. Since every single Android Tablet or Smartphone user always wants to root their android device in order to avail the additional benefits, you must also be desiring to root your Galaxy Tab 4. Right? Then nothing to worry. Kudos to XDA developers that they have recently come up with the technique to root your Galaxy 4 Tab. Here I bring you a complete guide to root your Galaxy Tab 4 device within few minutes. But before that you need to take a quick look on the varied requirements for the rooting process.
First of all double check the Name and model number of your device by going to the About Device section of your Smartphone, before starting the rooting process since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. Using this tutorial in other devices or even of other models of same series might harm your device drastically.
[highlight]Keep in mind that BlogZamana will no way remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk. [/highlight]
- One Samsung Galaxy Tab 4.
- Original Data Cable.
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the rooting process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Note II Smartphone to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Rooting File for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 with Odin
Steps to Rooting
- First of all download the above mentioned file and extract it to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now connect you device to your PC via USB cable and you will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning yellow or blue along with an Added Massage in the below screen indicating your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the rooting process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
Congratulations!! Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4. If your Smartphone strucks in boot loop sequence or prompts getting stuck in the welcome screen, then longpress the power button and start with the above instructions again. Still, if you face any issues, then feel free to get back to me via the comment section. I shall come out with a solution for you.