Often we take help of Bluetooth, PC, Email, Cloud or other concerned features in our Android devices to share some important or entertaining files with our friends. The task is easy and takes only a few minutes. But have you ever thought of sharing your installed Android Applications or APK files with your friends? We hope, you must have thought at least once about it and it’s problematic. But have you got a solution to this problem? We hope it is one of the most difficult tasks ever that the Android users face.
But here we bring you a clear cut solution this issue and it’s also not much technical. What you have to do is all to follow the below given few steps and you can easily share the Android apps installed easily on your device with your friends. So, let’s have a look on the guide. It’s a simple task and don’t need to root or unlock your device for the process. What you need is only an Android device with WiFi or an internet connection.
Steps to Share Android Mobile App with Your Friends
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android device and search for the MyAppSharer application there.
- Install the device on your Smartphone. It will take little time and space as it measures only 341KB.
- Now Run the Application on your device and you will see the list of all Apps installed on your phone.
- You shall find two alternatives on the top of the app i.e. LINK & APK. LINK is meant for sharing the link of the installed app & APK is for sharing the App package itself.
- Now choose the desired app from the list showcased and hit the SHARE Button located at the right-top corner of the app to see the sharing options.
- Now you will find a list of the Sharing options like Massage, Gmail, Bluetooth, Dropbox etc.
- Now choose your favorite option and send the file to your friend.
That’s it! Within a few minutes your friend will get the app in his mobile and can install it easily on his phone. If you find any issues, feel free to mention your issues on the comment section.