Do you have a Samsung Galaxy Core Lite M-G3586V handset? Do you wanna further update it with the latest firmware? Then you have the opportunity now. Of late Samsung has launched the official Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZNUANG2 update for the Galaxy Core Lite Smartphone in China and the firmware bears the code-name G3586VZNUANG2. So the users in China will get the update via OTA. As you know updating your device via OTA is so simple. You have to just search for the update by going through the steps Settings->about phone->software update in your device and then click on the notification to start the update process. Follow the instructions on your screen and you are done in a few minutes. But if you don’t get an OTA update and can’t wait further for it or living outside China, then you can update your device by following the manual update method.You might wonder how to! Don’t worry. I am there. Just follow the steps given in this article of mine properly and within no time you will easily update your Galaxy Core Lite Smartphone with Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZNUANG2 firmware.
But before that you need to take a keen look on some of the pre-requirements considered essential for the update process. Meeting these needs assists you to update your handset easily and without any concern.
Make sure to double check the Name and model number of your device before starting the installation since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy Core Lite M-G3586V. Using the process with other device might hard brick your device or create bugs in it. Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy Core Lite M-G3586V Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Core Lite M-G3586V drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Core Lite M-G3586V Mini to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZNUANG2 firmware
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the 4.3 Jelly Bean ZNUANG2.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Power button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
The update process will take around 4-5 minutes and your device will reboot automatically. So wait still the update finishes. Congrats!! Now your Galaxy Core Lite M-G3586V Smartphone device has been successfully updated with the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean ZNUANG2 firmware. The procedure is easy and completes within a few minutes. You shouldn’t face any issues for the same. In case you find any issues in the update process, don’t forget to massage me in the comment section and I shall find out a solution for you instantly.