The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 users will be quite happy to know that now they can enjoy the newest Android Marshmallow features in their Galaxy Note. Of course no OTA update is running for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. But there is one brand new Custom ROM namely the Kali NetHunter 3.0.1 OS which has recently been added to the row by XDA Developer jcadduono and this Custom will make you feel the Android Marshmallow features in advance before OTA. However, this Custom ROM is like a boon for the users who have got bored with their existing default Custom ROM.
Anyways, updating the Custom ROM to your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 needs some essential tasks likes rooting your device and installing the latest Custom Recovery Image to your device before update. So first meet the essential needs & then only proceed for the update. Among other essential to-dos, full back of your device data is a must. A nandroid backup will be more preferable. Also install the required Galaxy Note 3 drivers on your device and enable the USB debugging option on your Galaxy Note before starting the update. Remember, installing the custom ROM to your Android device is fully your responsibility and we at BlogZamana will not remain responsible if your Android device experiences any issues or bugs during the update.
- Android Marshmallow Kali NetHunter 3.0.1 Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your Galaxy Note to your PC via USB. Then move the files to the SD Card of your Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- Then you have to move your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM in your Galaxy Note 3. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card and then select the files that you moved to your SD Card in step 1. Then click Install.
- Wait still the update finishes. Then follow the same procedure to install GAPPS on your device.
- Once finished, return to the main menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be rebooted into normal mode now.
That’s all! Now you have learnt the process of installing the Android Marshmallow Kali NetHunter 3.0.1 ROM on Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The task is not that much difficult as appears and so you shouldn’t face any problems in carrying it forward. In case of any issue, feel free to get back to me via the comment section. I shall try to find out some solution for you.