Facebook is one of the most visited Social Media platforms across the globe now. Most of you people use Facebook these days. Often it so happens that while surfing through the Facebook timeline some videos which come across, you just want download it right away. But it becomes an impossible task as you don’t simply know the way to download this Facebook video. Today I shall let you know the easiest way to download Facebook videos both on your desktop and mobile.
So if you want to download Facebook video on your desktop or computer, then simply type fbdown.net on your computer browser and next you have to follow some steps before you finish downloading your desired video. Lte’s see what are the steps.
Must Read: Facebook launches Lasso Short Form Video App
Steps to Download Videos on Desktop or Computer
- Right click on the video that you want to download and click on “Show Video URL”.
- Now copy the URL and go to fbdown.net webpage.
- Now paste the copied URL on the search bar and then click on the Download button.
- Now a new window will open in which you will be asked if you want to download the video in Normal Quality or HD Quality. Choose the quality of video you want to download.
- Now again a new window will open in which you can see your desired video. You have to download the video clicking on the three dots that appears at the end of the video.
Now we will see how to download Facebook video on your Mobile.
Steps to Download Videos on Mobile
- Click on the video that you want to download and now you will find the Share button. Now click on the share button. There you will get a number of options, but you have to click on copy Link.
- Now go to the webpage fbdown.net from your mobile browser and paste the link on the search bar. To paste the link, long press on the search bar where you will get the paste option.
- Now you have to Download button and the follow the exact steps as mentioned above.
After you choose your desired quality of video, just click on it and video will get downloaded automatically.